Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Monday, October 1, 2012

New Sales.Simplified Book Review




By Mike Weinberg

I have never done a book review on my blog before. This is the very first for me, and I am honored to do it, because of the fact that New Sales.Simplified is a great book! I have been reading Mike Weinberg's blog for some time now, and he addresses issues that salespeople face while prospecting quite passionately. He gives practical, and easy to follow tips on how to build new business with prospects in the shortest amount of time.

I have hoped for a while that he would elaborate even more on the topic of New Business Development, because it's one of my main interests. And right when I was hoping to see more from him on this subject, his new book is being released. Mike has chosen a great niche, because of the fact that New Business Development is one of the most neglected areas of the sales process for a lot of salespeople. It is also, by far, the most critical to master. He takes you step by step through the process, and helps you to realize that it is really not as daunting as a lot of people think it is. We just make it more complicated than it has to be.

There are a lot of salespeople who are new to the field, short on training, and whose companies are short on resources. I highly recommend this book for the new salesperson, who wants to be effective at prospecting as quickly as possible. New Sales.Simplified addresses that need, while also providing tips on how to cut through all the noise and ineffective practices that are just a plain waste of time.


In reading Mike's book, I could tell it was going to be worth reading all the way through. It is filled with detailed tips on winning new business, not just doing what salespeople have been doing for far too long; relying on existing accounts to get them by. Its focus is on fundamentals. The basic set of skills that every salesperson needs to be effective, especially in the initial phases. It seems that this book is right on time, and has arrived to fill a much needed, back to basics approach for building new business.

You can take a look at Mike's new book here: http://www.amazon.com/New-Sales-Simplified


Thanks for stopping by...CC

                                                                         



No comments: