Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Friday, May 4, 2012

My 10 best...

Posts, that is

Recently, my blog's been getting a lot more exposure, for which I am truly grateful. It means a lot to me that I've reached my targeted audience. That more people know who I am, are reading my posts, and showing their support.

There was a time, though, when no one knew who I was, and I started this free blog, expecting no one to read it. I just worked on it out of love for what I do, and hoped it would reach someone who could appreciate it. I put up my best work during that time when I was anonymous. Posts I'm most proud of to this day.

Every time I write a new one, it goes up in the ranks, and my best posts are becoming more and more hidden in the archives. I don't want them to become buried by new posts that aren't nearly as good. So I put together my own personal top 10 list. This is how I personally feel about my own work. Readers have ranked them, now I'm going to rank them myself. Enjoy!

 1) Client relationships are like...
 2) There is no magic formula
 3) Marginalized
 4) The not so dreaded CRM
 5) Easing the pain: CRM epic part 2
 6) Funnel Vision
 7) The key to unlocking your client's heart
 8) The purpose of blogging
 9)  Being your own leader
10) Customer service "wow" factor


Thanks for all the support from my new colleagues, who are just now getting to know me. And a special thanks to those who befriended me before anyone knew who I was. I will never forget everything you did to help me.~Cara

No comments: