Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some of the greatest career moves...

Aren't planned at all. They evolve naturally over time.You might think you've got it all planned out, and you know what will happen. The truth is that you don't know what will happen, and neither do I. But I've learned to embrace it. To accept that I am not really in control of my destiny. That it's already planned out for me by someone who knows way better than I do.

Some of the greatest career moves started off as accidental job choices. Taking a position in sales to get me through a gap in employment led to the greatest business opportunity I've had so far. And I didn't plan it. It's helped me discover my interests, and taught me about real world business. Going down that road has led to other side streets, where I could use talents that I have that are connected to my interest in business. And I didn't plan that, either. Writing about sales was something I didn't start off saying I would do. I wanted to be a fiction writer. It turns out, though, that my best writing has been the work I've done in sharing my own experiences with others.

So, what about you? Are you embracing your unique path? Where do you think it will lead you next?


Thanks for stopping by...CC

No comments: