Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Countdown to swimsuit season 2011...are you ready?


And now, it's almost swimsuit season....
I know, I know! That dreaded time of year, when women start crying and throwing a fit out of the blue. Why is that? Is it because they just found out a family member is sick and dying? No, it's worse. They've come to the realization that they will have to go shopping for a swimsuit! Oh, the horror! Thank goodness we have plenty of tissues around, right? What is it with women and trying on a swimsuit that makes a normally sweet and docile person act like a major you know?;) Why do they take it out on little old me, who is only trying to help? I swear....sometimes, I feel like a therapist/cheerleader/insult dodger. Because if it doesn't work out, then you know what that makes me....I'm the reason she is unhappy with that little bit of extra curve around her backside. I'm the reason she didn't commit to going to the gym, and gained an extra 10 pounds. It's going to be all my fault if I don't fix this, and help these lovely ladies feel good about themselves. I'm going to help them find the perfect swimsuit for their specific body type, curves and all....

I am their "Fashion Godmother", not their fashion foe. I am the friend who will step in, and say, "Enough is enough, sweetie. No matter what, we are going to love our bodies, right? No beating ourselves up, no crying, it's time to be a big girl, and to find a great suit that makes you look great right now, not when you lose that last 10 pounds. And if you wait until then, you might also miss out on all of these great other reasons to wear one of these cute and fun little numbers! You know what? Swimsuits are not only made of state of the art materials, they are fun! It's really not so bad, I swear! If I can do it, you can do it! So, let's get started"....

Remember, swimsuits are made to be functional. Most of them are made for getting wet! Can you believe it? You can have fun in them, even go boogie boarding! We also have some that are just for puttering around in, sunning, and entertaining. I call these fashion suits. Then, there are some that can serve both of these functions!  There are specialty suits as well, such as MiracleSuit, that are designed to make you look 10 pounds slimmer in an instant. No more getting down on yourself about not going to the gym, and eating those extra donuts. It's time to live, and it's time to enjoy life today, not when you lose 10 pounds. The goal is to pick a suit that suits your body type, and that looks great with your particular style. The same one that looks great on your best friend may not look so great on you, and vice versa. You shouldn't be comparing your look to another woman. Just have fun with what you have, and enjoy your day in the sun:)


Thanks for stopping by....CC 

No comments: