Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh, the joy of writing blog posts!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I wrote, and I just wanted to thank those loyal readers out there for your support. It means a lot to me to look at my stats, and then I realize I have new readers from all around the world. Just wanted to let you know how important you are to me, and in helping me to continue to write. Sometimes, it gets to the point where I think no one is reading my blog, and then I'll have a new person stop by. For however long you stay, it doesn't really matter. This blog is meant to be shared with you, for however long you choose to look at it.

There have been many entries so far, so I just wanted to let you know that I've written some pretty good stuff! If you take a look at some of my older posts, you should check out a couple of entries...
1) There is no magic formula, the entry of which I am most proud. There are two parts to it, so make sure to read both of them, alright:)?
2) How listening affects your sales cycle. Another attempt at explaining the value of listening, and of forming a rapport with your clients. This is also a friendly reminder to all salespeople, to put the relationships with your clients first. That's the mainstay of repeat business...

I hope you have a good time reading my posts, and thank you again for your continued readership! Please feel free to leave a comment for me, and I'll make sure to respond. Thanks for stopping by...CC

No comments: