Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I can't wait to get back to work...:D

I have a confession to make: I've been on vacation for ten days now! Now, you'd think that would be wonderful, right? I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm grateful to have time to recharge, and to have some time to tie up loose ends. I've also needed that time for personal reasons. However, I am just not used to this! I feel like I want to tear my hair out, because I miss work!

Yes, I miss my job. Okay, I just admitted something that some people might find weird. I've found that when I'm working, I'm actually more productive, and not just at work. I don't like being too relaxed. It just doesn't feel right to me. I like the idea of having a plan for my day, and tackling multiple tasks. I like the interaction of my colleagues, and the beauty of my work environment. I'm very lucky that I can actually say that:)

I like structure, not wandering around, trying to find things to do around the house. When did this happen? There was a time when I loved being home. Things have changed, I guess, and I've become much more of a business woman now. And I like that! I enjoy the friendly competition of meeting goals, and competing with other teams. I love planning events such as contests and potlucks to make us more like a family. Wait a minute...we're like a family!

We are! I've been working there for almost eleven years now, and I realize that some of the people I work with are like family to me. I miss them right now, I do. Four more days until I can get back into a lot more physical activity in my job, see my co-workers and clients again. The thought of it puts a smile on my face:)

Thanks for stopping by...CC

No comments: