Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Friday, December 16, 2011

Is it really "just the internet?"

Something just occurred to me. I see folks neglecting their online contacts like they are just "internet connections." But, are they really? I mean, I have never planned on speaking directly with anyone I've networked with on the internet, but I never rule out the possibility. The idea that maybe, that person you connected with on Twitter, or any number of other social media sites, could turn out to be a FRIEND? Your future boss, perhaps? A great collaboration somewhere down the line, or simply someone to get great advice from. Imagine that! Is it really "just the internet?" 

No comments: