Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My TSA nomination, and the final results...





I am happy to say I've placed third in the finals of the Top Sales and Marketing Awards for my blog post, Client relationships are like... It has been an amazing experience, especially considering the fact I didn't think a  lot of people would read my blog. I'm glad I decided to continue writing, because it  has led to great things happening in my life, and I am grateful. I would like to thank the judges for their votes. It means a lot to me that I was judged based on my content, and not how many people knew who I was. Thank you so much, and I would also like to thank those who have been so supportive in my efforts to make this website successful. People who have supported me from the beginning, who are the reason for me continuing. Your support means so much... CC    

No comments: