Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

There's always a reason...




Not to try.



"My resume is not good enough."


"I am not educated enough."


"I don't have enough experience."


"My (insert whatever lame excuse I can come up with here), is not enough."


"If I take online classes, there's no learning in that."


"If I go for what I want, I could get badly disappointed, even devastated."


"If  I get up and speak in front of people, they could see that I'm nervous."


I'm going to let you in on a little secret. They admire you for trying.


And when you constantly make excuses for not trying, essentially, what you're saying is, "I am not enough." You couldn't be more wrong. You have everything you need to handle whatever comes your way, otherwise it wouldn't be happening to you.


Thanks for stopping by...CC















No comments: