Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The one thing that's missing...




Sincerity: definition~The quality or condition of being sincere; genuineness, honesty, and freedom from duplicity.

I don't know what's been happening to me lately, but I think my b.s. meter has been on high alert. I just have no tolerance for it. It's just one of those things you can sense, without anyone telling you. They don't have to say they're phonies, you can just see it. And I HATE that! I am not usually an open-hearted person, but I think people can tell I'm genuine. I think they can tell I care about them. And I can't stand when someone pretends to care, but they really don't. Why bother? Everyone can see you're a fake when your sales pitch is so rehearsed that you don't even make room for actual conversation. When you have a plastered on smile, you don't think anyone notices? They do.

I am not trying to be difficult here, no way. Some of this might even be directed at myself. I am one of my worst critics, and I can be merciless toward myself. So please don't think I'm just calling anyone out without being able to see my own flaws. They are blaring for the world to see, trust me. But I'm okay with that. Flaws can actually make a person more likable. I have so much more respect for someone who has to courage to be human, and to see themselves as they are. Not to sugar coat things. To be genuine and vulnerable. To me, that takes the most courage. To be someone who people can approach, to really let them know you, knowing you could get just as easily hurt as you are praised. That's the only way I know how to be.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box now. It's just that I've realized something lately. I've noticed a difference in my own results, after making a few changes. I decided I'm not going to be so obsessive about numbers being met, and that I'm going to measure my success by how many clients I make happy today. That's all. And I've figured out how I'll do it. By treating them like friends and family. By trying to see things as they would, and by making it a point to care. Not that I haven't already been doing that. I have. But the results will show with the amount of care that I give them. They will automatically want to buy more. So I don't need to worry about it. No amount of education or experience can teach you how to have empathy, and to be real. That has to come from the heart of you.


Thanks for stopping by...CC

No comments: