Welcome!

free family website glitter textured text
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank all of those who have supported my efforts in making this website. If you want to truly support me, then please follow my blog. Let me know you were here:D I make it a point to respond to all messages asap! Thanks again for your continuing support:)

Monday, January 10, 2011

How to maximize your look with color

I really think the importance of color is one of the most overlooked parts of fashion. It's also the most important one of all. Wearing the right colors can make all the difference in maximizing your overall look, and looking your most beautiful. It's so important to know what your best colors are, that it has now become a certifiable skill to choose colors for clients. This is called sci/art, and it is a cutting edge method of choosing the best colors for an individual. You come into your color analysis with no makeup on, and your hair is pulled up into a cap. You are taken into a room that has no wall pigmentation, so there is no false reflection onto your natural coloring. This can cause your results to be flawed. And the color expert doing your analysis along with the subject have to wear a colorless smock for the same reason. The results are phenomenal! I really want to have this done, and every lady out there should consider it as well. Yes, it's an investment, but you'll save so much money in the long run:) CC

No comments: